Professional Diploma in Forensic Schedule Analysis
When constructing and executing a schedule for a construction project, it is essential to be able to predict and analyse any delays. Our course will teach you the Forensic Schedule Analysis methods and techniques that you need in order to do this as effectively as possible. The College of Contract Management’s live online course in Forensic Schedule Analysis will teach you the best methods you need in order to quantify delay, determine causation, assess responsibility and financial consequences of delays. Explore As-Planned vs. As-Built analysis, Time Impact vs. Impacted-as-Planned analysis and look at delay analysis report formats.
Our interactive course is designed to give you the benefits of a classroom environment from the comfort of your own home, without compromising on the quality of teaching. You’ll be taught by senior experts in the field with extensive teaching experience. The course schedule fits around your work life, therefore making it an affordable investment in your career.
Forensic Schedule Analysis is an in-demand skill in the construction sector. By the end of the 6-month part-time course, you will have skills and knowledge ready to put into practice in the workplace and you should find these open new doors for your career.
Why Choose Us?
- Manageable timetable that doesn’t interfere with your work life.
- All lectures are delivered live in order to provide you with an interactive, classroom-like experience. Therefore, you can ask your lecturer questions in real-time and discuss topics with your fellow students.
- We record all our lectures so that even if you miss one you can catch up. We usually schedule the live online lectures at weekends in order to minimise disruption to your work schedule.
- The College uses a virtual study platform called Moodle to help you organise your studies.
- Real lecturers from British universities teach you. Your lecturer will be an experienced expert in Forensic Schedule Analysis, thus giving you the highest quality of education an online course can offer.
- The College of Contract Management is accredited by the CIOB, CMI, CICES, CIArb and Pearson Education, among others.
- We have a great reputation and excellent relationships with many employers in the construction sector.